Paradise Pasta Salad
4.54 Ratings Rate This Recipe
Creamy pasta salad, made with tomatoes, tuna and mozzarella, mixed with Hellmann's light mayonnaise
- Prep time: 15 Mins
- Cook time: 10 Mins
- Total time: 25 Mins
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400g Italian short Pasta like Rigatoni, Penne, Farfalle, Fusilli
- 7 dollops* Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 100g Tuna
- 60g Fresh Ruchetta (Rocket)
- 100g Mozzarella
- 50g Green Olive
How to make it:
- 1- Cook the Pasta "al dente", drain and reserve in the fridge.
- 2- Clean and cut the cherry tomatoes, the rocket and the basil.
- 3- Cut the Mozzarella into cubes and add the green olives.
- 4- Mix all the ingredients together and add the mayonnaise and tuna.
- 5- Finally add the pasta and serve.
- Garnish with a few extra cherry tomatoes
- To increase your fibre intake choose a whole-grain pasta.
View the recipe slideshow
Each serving (241g) contains
- Calories 337 17%
- Sugars 2.4g 3%
- Fat 14.9g 21%
- Saturates 4.7g 24%
- Salt 1.7g 28%